Located in the heart of Birmingham’s Eastside district, Vivid Projects offers an atmospheric first floor warehouse space for hire during programme breaks. The space has been regularly hired by a wide range of creative companies, musicians and artists including ACM Ensemble, Flatpack, Fierce, Capsule, SOUNDkitchen Birmingham School of Acting, universities, Scalarama … and famously for Peaky Blinders casting!
The space is 3600 sq ft in total and currently offers:
- 2000 sq ft of flexible event space with fixed speakers and HD projection
- 2x bespoke enclosed video spaces (dimensions plan available) suitable for video/audio or installation where minimal light intrusion is preferred
- Remote controlled halogen spotlighting system
- Meeting and social area with a serving counter, refrigerator, and tea urn, seating up to 40
- 6ft trestle tables and 40x fold-away chairs
- Car parking
- Close to Moor Street & Digbeth Coach Station (5 minute walk)
The space is based on the first floor and currently there is no lift access. Our maximum capacity is 120 people. Please note we do not hire the space for parties or weddings.
HIRE RATES 2018 :
Monday - Sunday - £25 per hour + Duty officer from £25 for events open to the public.
Hire of AV equipment including full HD projection is available at an additional cost. Artists and students who need support to develop production or test work in progress, please contact us for advice on reduced costs or consider the Black Hole Club artist development scheme.
In the first instance email email@example.com with your event details including the basic format of your event, running time (inclusive of set up and derig) and anticipated audience numbers. We will check availability and advise you of estimated costs. Please note that a 25% deposit is required from new clients.
We currently have availability July-August 2018.