Located in the heart of Birmingham’s Eastside district, Vivid Projects offers an atmospheric first floor warehouse space for hire during programme breaks. The space has been regularly hired by a wide range of creative companies, musicians and artists including Flatpack, Fierce, Capsule, SOUNDkitchen Birmingham School of Acting, BCU and Scalarama.
The space is 3600 sq ft in total and currently offers:
- - 2000 sq ft of flexible space
- - 2x bespoke enclosed video spaces (dimensions plan available)
- - remote controlled halogen spotlighting system
- -Meeting and social area with a serving counter, refrigerator, and tea urn, seating up to 40
- - 6ft trestle tables and 40x fold-away chairs
- - Car parking
- - Close to Moor Street & Digbeth Coach Station
The space is based on the first floor and currently there is no lift access. Our maximum capacity is 120 people.
HIRE RATES 2017 :
Monday - Sunday - £25 per hour + Duty officer from £25 for evening events open to the public.
Hire of AV equipment including full HD projection is available at an additional cost. Artists and students who need support to develop production or test work in progress, please contact us for advice on reduced costs or consider the Black Hole Club scheme.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to check availability or request further information. We currently have good availability January-March 2017.