Black Hole Club
Now in its fifth year, Vivid Projects’ artist development programme, Black Hole Club
, is accepting applications for its 2019 cohort.
Black Hole Club a programme for West Midlands-based creative people – artists, designers, curators and writers and more – to share and test ideas. Members receive support to develop their practice and are encouraged to explore new areas, including but not limited to digital art, live performance, experimental audio, film and video, animation and computer-generated art.
Black Hole Club runs annually from 1st March – 31st December. Members contribute £7 per month towards facilities overheads.
Interested in joining us for 2019?
***Deadline 12:00 Friday 11 January ***
Due to the anticipated high number of applications we are unable to give feedback. Remember – Late submissions will not be considered.
• Use of Vivid Projects facilities for research and development of ideas.
• Opportunities to test ideas and gain critical feedback through curated live events.
• 50% discount on hire of Vivid Projects for funded/ticketed events (subject to availability)
• Programme of member events including screenings, talks, performances.
• Offers and discounts on Vivid Projects’ ticketed events.
For recent projects see https://www.facebook.com/blackholeclubvividprojects/