Black Hole Club
Now in it’s sixth year, Black Hole Club is a highly popular annual development programme to support artists in the West Midlands. Participants receive tailored support to develop their practice and are encouraged to explore new areas, including digital art, live performance, experimental audio, film and video, animation and computer-generated art. The 2019 cohort will be supported to integrate technologies in their practice and reach a wider audience through Vivid Projects’ new net and live platforms, with regular free public events throughout the year.
Black Hole Club 2019 artists:
Amber Drew http://www.ambiedrew.com
Andy Webster https://andy-webster.format.com/
Bex Ilsley http://www.bexilsley.com
Carol Breen http://www.imagemover.co.uk
Christopher D. Ansell http://christopherdansell.com
Dan Auluk http://www.danauluk.co.uk
Dean Wellings https://www.instagram.com/officialwellings/
Dinosaur Kilby http://www.thomas-kilby.co.uk
Gemma Jones http://www.gemmajonesartist.co.uk
Hannah Taylor http://www.hermasks.co.uk
Helen Kilby-Nelson http://www.helenkilby.com
James Dooley http://www.formuls.co.uk
Larissa E. Shaw http://larissaeshaw.com
Libby Cufley http://www.libbycufley.co.uk
Liz Ord http://www.cargocollective.com/LizOrd
Matthew Evans https://www.matthewdfevans.com
Navi Kaur http://www.navikaur.com
Rosa Francesca https://www.instagram.com/rosafrancesca.art
Tony McClure http://www.tonymcclureart.com
Check out the members website here
Additional member benefits:
• Use of Vivid Projects facilities for research and development of ideas.
• Opportunities to test ideas and gain critical feedback through curated live events.
• 50% discount on hire of Vivid Projects for funded/ticketed events (subject to availability)
• Programme of member events including screenings, talks, performances.
• Offers and discounts on Vivid Projects’ ticketed events.